Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday,March 28, 2012

What up! Its midnight, I have some sick free shades I won at the dew tour on, yes in the dark. It is raining outisde an dI have my window open listening to one of my favorite sounds, snacking on some lunchables and yes I am completely exhausted.  Today was a busy day. School, late start but felt long. Normal day, played Real Soccer 2012 on ipad moslty. Lunch with Mad at my house, pretty good soup! Well greaat soup to be honest. other classes... soccer time!! Ttravis Gerfen came back today! Love and hate him, mostly love. Ran, worked out, then did some hand ball games, and we finished with the shooting drill my favorite! Best drill/practice this season in my opinion, I loved it! After, went home and ate food, sold some more oranges, went and picked up the oranges with Brad then we delivered them.Starting out in willard we took them to Rhonda, then th Greers, then Mo McCo, then miss Allie Ewing, actually her parents becuase she wasn't home, it was way cool talking to them they are some of the nicest people. Then some people in Brad's ward and neighbors, then Nikki Law.... heres where the day changed, we gave them to her but her whole family was there so they invited us for ice cream and long story short we just talked for over an hour so now its 1030..yea idk so then delivered to Clark Funk, my favorite man I wish I was him. Then it was late so we parted ways. came home and clceaned room, looked over Napolean dance, counted money for oranges, and got ready to go to bed, I have yet to go through the whole Napolean dance, Mr. Box Elder is Friday... yep screwed. Still have to deliver and sell all my oranges...yep have a human biology test tomorrow but i don't really care about that because its Burt and I've a;ready learned his class from my intern... yep and busy with soccer and getting my oregon job and scholarships and yep getting behind in my classes, what a great life! So... Ill go to bed now, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment