Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday, March 26, 2012

Well, I was way happy but now I am a little ticked, this is me practicing our dance for Mr. Box elder on my toe touches things. The reason I'm ticked is I got one that looked way sweet and high but it got deleted so I had to take another one, and this one will do. So I gotta hurry because its missionary week and I have to go to bed but anyways, school was awesome! Mostly because I got to miss most of it to go to Century elementary to read to the elementary kdis which makes my day, I love them so much and I also am super jealous because I wish I was their age, their so innocent and full of life and love and laughter! Anyways.. practice after was amazing as usual. Met with 2 kids for goals after, then ahd MR. Box elder dance practice... then ate dinner with sister's boyfriends family and my family..ya wierd but alright, sold some vouchers and oranges, bath now bed... sorry to rush,later!

1 comment: