Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday, March 19, 2012

Well, not necessarily the picture I wanted for the daily picture but it does have the third best meaning of the day. First the best was waking up to some snow covered everywhere! Driving to school on main street with a winter wonderland of white trees covering the jeep like a tunnel was beautiful, one of my favorite things of Brigham, but I didn't get a picture. Next it was after soccer practice and if you looked up at the sky, it was divided into 2, the south being blue, sunny, and happy, while the north half was snowing, stormy, and dark clouds. Way way cool imagery and probably hardly ever happens. But this will suffice. This is the light pole, the streetlight on my corner of the neighborhood. Every night, as I try to sleep, it stares in my eyes and tries it's best to keep me awake, it has caused me tons of failed attempts of covering the window, multiple hours of sleep, and made me in a bad mood trying to sleep. It is quite awful,however last night the strom or some other outside force conquered the evil light! It was a dream come true! So here is the start of that unmentionable pole.. haha good story huh? Well today was pretty swell, school as alright, Colin and I beat all the calculus students and each won breakfast burritos from Beto's! Yes I know crazy since I'm definately one of the least intelligent kids there. Lunch wit Mo McCo, and then spanish class. Holly talked to me today about my daily picture blog and that she keeps up with it, made my day and think thats awesome she does! Soccer practice inside, terrible, yea I know I love it but today was rough, no focus as a team. Then pasta party was great! CJ hanging with CJ (Carl), good times. Then I came home to remember I have to write a dreadful paper for 1010 tomorrow, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment