Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22, Happy Birthday Kass and Kiki, next door neighbors, both seniors, both very very beautiful, both rgeat friends of mine, yep happy birthday! So today was a miraculous day. Learned alot, so so much, it was inspiring and just great. Not the word great or the common great, a noble greatness, true greatness! Haha sorry to go off but its true. So school was good, Brother Fuller is a great and true man and I love seminary so much. Such a great thing. Soccer next, what a beautiful game? A way of life, man I love it. Soccer is my high school girlfriend, and well next to my future wife and the Holy Ghost, I hope soccer is my constant and eternal companion haha. So practice was the best practice we have had this year, it was smooth. I love John, nate, and Dave, they are some great and inspiring men. I want to be like them, gosh I just can't stop thinking about it, it was great. And they said some great things, our team is going to change things around, and I'll tell you right now, we are going to be successful. We have it in us. I believe it. Gosh what a great practice and great sport. But I will move on.. Brad and I got asked to the dance, Maddie asked I and Kenzie asked Bradley. Can't wait!! Pasta party at Cobbleys, good times. Now going to bed!! Later, oh wait, this picture is "Messi" my new fish, he is swimming in my sink, i zoomed in on him. This is how Mad asked me, the out of all the fish in the sea thingy...yep later.

No comments:

Post a Comment