Sunday, March 4, 2012

Saturday, March 3, 2012

AHHH!! Now I am ticked because  it is 1:30 in the morning, I made this post tenish minutes ago and typed a good paragraph up, then the browser quit and I have to restart. SO... its way late and I forgot to do a picture so just took this, my new passport that I got so now I can officially go to Mexico! Today however was an amazing day, woke up and had soccer at 8, mostly talking and going through basics and binders, but then we got to play after and I can say that was one of the best sessions ever of soccer practice! I love soccer so much! Then Annie and I spent some quality time together, got shakes and fries at Peach city, ran some errands, and just talked and relaxed. Brad and I then went on a snow ride in the jeep, then ultimate sledding with CArson BRad riley and I. Super awesome and best sledding I have done ever! Came home frozen, and Maddie, Brad and I just chilled and bummed around. LAter

No comments:

Post a Comment