Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday, March 25, 2012

When Madison Rylee writes me!! So I got the letter yesterday but Sunday's are great days for letters I read it in For The Strength of Youth today. So thanks Mad! Sundays always turn out to be the best days, church was wonderful, nice and relqxed afterwords, ate a delicious dinner at home, then another delicious dinner out at Grandma's haha so life is good. Had a fun time spent with my Grandparents. Came home and layed in bed! I hit that wall where i have a ton of energy and randomly you are just lathargic and sleepy, well I get that anyway. Pretty nice weather and looks outside, I'm pretty sure I couldv'e tooken a picture of the sunset everyday if I wanted to this week and it wouldv'e looked fabulous. T-train just reminded me of Calc homework and our test tomorrow...so yea this stinks we'll see how it goes. Aight, nothin else to say cept have a great day, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment