Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Almost the best day this month, well maybe for sure this month, and almost 2012. Nothing huge, just a stellar day. Woke up and had practice at 8, practiced til 12! Loved every second, then came home and showered. Chilled back then got ready and went to Chaz Butterfield's house to pick him up. Then we drove to Maddox and met his boss, oh ya this by the way is a lunch to set up a job with me and them for this Summer up in Salem/Portland. So it went well, we talked alot and had a good time. Still need some time and thought and parent advice on this one for a while though. After that I had a good sit down talk with my mom about it and jsut had a good time together, then Jon, Trav, and I went fishing, Jon an I doing the fishing, Travis doing the commentating and filming. This was a picture taken from the top of the foothill east of Mantua Reservoir, just overlooking where we fished. I heard a funny quote from Morgan today after telling her we caught nothing she said, "My Grandpa said thats why they call it fishing instead of catching" I thought it was pretty good. But besides that, we had a good talk and time together. After Jon went with Alexa and Trav and I chilled with Maddie, and once again just watched home films of when I was 4, can't go wrong. Then on the way home I got spoiled with some delicious, raspberry filled thumbprint cookies, and Taylor since you told me you read this, I'm telling you right now I will make the trade for fireworks anyday of the week! You proved your dad right that you can bake. So it was a great day, looking forward to Sunday. Later

1 comment:

  1. First comment... Well I Lived in a city right next to Salem, Canby. So crazy. Goodluck with it all! Glad your dessert was good.

    ReplyDelete