Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Well I hadn't took a picture all day and I got home from my soccer game and saw some deer in the yard so I ran inside and got my camera but they ran off to my neighbors yard... it was pretty dark but I took this picture and you can't even see but they are behind these weedy things, pretty cool I guess. Today was super ... okay well good. School, no homework hardly ever! Also though Hayley and I talked alot and we're getting to be way good friends again which I like! She is one of the cutest girls ever. Love my seminary class, love McConkies class, spanish is always good with Hugie, Human Biology and Financial Lit however are booorrriinngg!!! So then we had our first home soccer game today, and played bountiful, went to double overtime but still nothing came and we tied 0-0. Boring game but we learned alot, made some stupid mistakes and played down a player majority of the game. Life is good though, Mo McCo and I went to lunch today and becoming good friends, Sarah and I finally talked again, have all these friends and everyone treats me pretty friendly, hopefully I will do better and be an example.. No mutual so just played FIFA.. thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment