Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuuuesday,  pretty rockin' day. Way busy though, too busy though. School was great again because I only went to first and sixth hour!!! So in other words school is great when i don't go or not there haha. Except it sucks missing seminary, thats hands down my favorite class and fuller is phenomenal. So we went to foothill today tor read and all. Then sluffedd fifth hour because there was a sub. Instead Sierra, forrest wolgemuth, Parker Johnson, and I went to my house and I practiced the Napolean dance for mr box elder...went awful. Soccer after, hard day, then sold oranges til mutual. Put this oakley logo on my phone on the laser machine at mutual, then sold more oranges, then went To Bro Law and Sister Law's house becasue they said they would but some and it turns out we just talked for over an hour and ate ice cream, they are super great people! I wish i was them. Now...eating my face off, later 

No comments:

Post a Comment