Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday, turned out to be a pretty sweet day! Well I woke up and I didn't go to school! Awesome eh? So took my Mom out to Grandma's because we had to pick something up, then came home, and this is what my day was. Practicing the Napolean dance for MR. Box Elder tomorrow night. This is a tutorial I found on youtube so I took a screenshot of it on my pad. Went to seminary, played soccer for spanish, then took a test in Human Biology and that was all the school I did that day. Soccer practice was great and we had fun, after practice the oranges from Southern California came and so Brad and I picked them up and delivered them. That took all night, we dropped some off at the Law's and they ended up having us for ice cream and we talked for over an hour haha so we didn't get them all delivered. Came home, practiced the dance a little, then hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment