Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've been wanting to take this picture for a while but not exactly how I wanted it, maybe I'll take another one in the summer with my jeep top off. But this is definately in the top 5 of reasons I love Brigham City. Main street, the trees are so awesome and its like a tunnel I love it, in the summer the leaves come so its all green around you.  So today...woke up in high school parking lot, came home and played soccer for an hour while Brad slept in my bed. Went out to Grandmas and back, Brad still asleep so I played soccer on my driveway for another hour. Then he came out of hibernation! So we played soccer all day until 3:00. We leftto go to...soccer practice! After soccer we parted ways and Annie and I went to mutual to a manners dinner, way fun and had a good time. CAme home and chillllled. Got a $1,000 scholarship to USU today, pretty stoked. LAter

No comments:

Post a Comment