Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Aight so..today is prom, was prom. I got about two hours of sleep, from 6 to 8, kind of. Yea crazy night, crazy fun and crazy awful. But great story :) Soccer practice at 8, champion of individual! Just kidding but yea I was king. So then rushed to shower and get ready for date, we picked them up, went to my grandma and grandpas and ate a delicious huge breakfast! Green breakfast cuz of St Pattys day ya know. Then went shotgun shooting!! Clay pidgeons and had a blast, however the wind was terrible. But they still had fun. Then dropped them off and I laid exhausted in bed. Then picked them up for promenade, then dinner at Hamiltons, then Prom! Handed my crown down to the next prom king, you get the story had a blast...lalala. Sorry im in a hurry cuz i have to write a paper, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment