Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Well this definately wasnt necessarily the picture of the day in my opinion. But it is once again 10:50 at night and I don't have the option to take a picture in the light...so I look to my friedge and dwell on myself as I wrongly do alot. Here is the picture of the goalie and I having some fun at the bear river game Friday. But about today, school, which was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it haha really it was pretty good. Then soccer, my love! ALways the best, after I came home and showered. Walked downstairs to see dinner set out, thhis delicious chicken and vegetable soup and bananas and chocolate milkl and some magnificent toast..oh so good! I love my mama. Then grabbed my cowboy hat and hit the road in Oakley! Mo and I went horseback riding up in the mounatins where she says she goes alot, had a great talk and enjoyed our time. Met her family and you can tell they are a happy family. Morgan showed me her country music and Chris Ledoux...Ledew..Ledough? I don't know but anyways... went to the willard swing and told some stories, way nice and peaceful, looked at the stars, the whole perfect picture, good times. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment