Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday, first off, sorry to anyone (not that anyone reads these) but anyways sorry that I haven't put my pictures on! I have them  but yea sorry about that. Anyways so school was aight today. We had a game scheduled for weber but due to all the snow on the field we had to cancel. It melted eventually so we practiced on a way wet field but it gots us ready. So yea had practice, went okay. Then showered, went to mutual, played tennis. Came home, went to Shelby's to play some cards etc, then had to go sell oranges and vouchers so left. Came home and walked over all my messy clothes and sat in bed. It was like ten and I woke up at twelve because that never happens, I always have my getting ready for bed, brushing teeth, read pray, my routine to say. So this was a shocker to me and I took a picture of it. YEa sorry nothing to interesting. LAter

No comments:

Post a Comment