Sunday, March 18, 2012

Friday, March 16, 2012

So umm... picture of the day. Because.. I didn't take any other pictures haha. Brad took this at Maddie's house it is the canadian hat, on a canadian! But alright here is my day. Wake up unfortunately early, go to school, love McConkies class and we had fun talking and Hayley Trav and Jon are in there so its great and McConkie reminds me its Friday so Im happy. Then math, which is math. Then Seminary which made my day... one of the many pinnacles of this incredible friday. I love fuller and his lessons. Alex and I soak them in!! So then, lunch, and more flippin school. Then the love of my life, soccer practice. Great as always, got done and then was super tired so just layed at my house unconcious haha. Then went to Maddies with Kenzie and Brad. Played apples to apples, Trav came over. We rode in the big van!!!!!! MAde my night but its not over. Trav Brad And I slept in Trav's truck next to the soccer field which turned into an epic fail because we got rained on and Travis smells awful, sorry Butchy, and its a way funny story. Then woke up to players coming to practice so grabs my cleats and rolled into warmups!

No comments:

Post a Comment