Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Well here is the picture of the day, and I pondered and thought and finally concluded this is my life story! Girls wrote on my Jeep doors so I'm super excited right? Well here it is to break it down, I didn't do wonderful at the game, we lost 5-1 to Weber..thats awful, but that was still nice of her to cheer me up, then at the bottom, here are the 2 reasons girls hang out or talk to me, they call my Ipad and want to play on it, and it even is in this instance, they like my jeep haha so I have a jeep and pad, thats what people know about me! Then on the right, she likes my friend, as it always is, and says that at the end because they felt bad about earlier telling me all these hot guys... so it is concluded that... well I concluded nothing but anyways they were nice notes and they are great girls so I will accept it. Today, school was of course school, then we had a game vs. weber. AWFUL, lost 5-1. Enough said, ruined the rest of the day, Brad came over, we studied, Nikki came over. Chilled, Brad and i slept over, nothing much more. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment