Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday!!!Super great day, church was incredible as always, great lesson on Motherhood, great speakers in Sacrament meeting, shutins, just an all around great block. Super delicious dinnner made by Mama Brown, mom and Annie took a nap, I listened to music and sat on the porch with my ipad. Mo McCo texted me since FOREVER ago so hopefully she really wants to hang! Then we headed out to Grandmas and Grandpa's and I ofcourse just went outside and shot clay pidgeons with my lovely shotgun. Sweet story, I pulled the pidegeon thrower, shot one, cocked, and shot the other one... all at once.... It also made my day. Hung out with the cousins, shot 22's with Branson. Talked with Grandpa, saw Shyanne's prom dress, this is just after we got home, keeping my hat on wishing I was a cowboy that lived in bothwell. instead I'm now finsishing McConkie's1010 assignment and listening to my oldies music! Don't worry be happy baby!  Later

No comments:

Post a Comment