Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I am going to post a link to this video after this, well here it is,http://kony2012.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ but I almost went to bed before posting tonight. I watched this KONY video just to see what it was but could'nt stop watching it because I knew I shouldn't. This is a huge deal and could and will change the world, check out this video and go to KONY2012.com. Do this and don't just look at this and say eh maybe another time or eh there is other people. I'm passionate about this and I know you should help out. Anyways today was a good day kinda. Late start, new classes, then left at 1230 for first soccer game at east high! But we lost 4-0...awful and thats why it was ruined. That about it, I am super tired. Later


No comments:

Post a Comment