Friday, April 20, 2012

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday, game day! Woke up and went to school, thinking about the game all day, trav and i went to my house for lunch, school, then game time.  Home game vs. Mountain Crest, started out great, i scored from a jon to travis to me! it was sweet at the 8". still 1-0 at half, then they got three, yes three goals st second half, we got one towards end but it sucked. lost 3-2, and this is the result, i have that black eye, not too bad but whatever they backhanded me, and gave me a bloody nose, cheaters, then i spasmed and maybe a little strain to vastus lateralis haha, contusion to my shin muscle and he said if it was tender i could've bruised my bone too but i dont think its that deep, but i was pissed, ruined my whole day, i dont know what else to say, but then i came home and Mom and GRandma were there!! it was so great! talked with them forever and it helped me to be in a better state of mind but after i went back to being ticked, but it was good to see them. Well thaats about all, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment