Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monday, April 9, 2012

Today is the lst day of spring break, great but dpressing, hardly a break, prbably the most memorable spring break of my life, probably in top 5 of impact moments in my life, pretty crazy. So I woke up around 9, wanted to get a bunch of stuff done but Brad and Trav were though so we just chilled, Trav and I went and got milk at Kent's and Brad was still asleep. My grandma and grandpa came over and they bought parts for me to fix the closet and kitchen drore so I got that fixed with my grandpa and my grandma went and renewed her license haha. They headed out and the three of us watched the Fulham Chelsea game,pretty  fun. Brad went to Dentist so us two kept watching, then went out and played footy. Did the soccer ball in garbage can attempt and this is the vieo, screenshot of me doing it, it was pretty sweet, took me 10-15 times but got it! Annie came and picked some things up, then we had soccer practice, so hot and tiring, i'd say hottest day of the year. After I came home and showered, fed chickens then went to Morgan's! Her Dad, Morgan, and I went on another fabulous horse ride and i think I annoyed them talking the whole time but oh well, they are way interesting people and fun to talk to. Interesting like good and I like hearing about their lives, not wierd haha. SO then we came back and her mom Lisa was cooking dinner, these chicken nuggets quesadilla things that were super good! Then Morgan and I went out on the tramp and talked for a long time, fun talking to her, se's a great friend. Thats about it for the day, later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment