Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, April 2, 2012

Well, what a great day! School urned out to be like a dream come true! Who wouldn't want to write essays, work on calculus problems, take a practice AP Sppanish exam, a human biology test,and listen and take notes about taxes in financial literacy...golly such fun! No but actually there were good parts of school lilke talking to Hayley, alot, and she told me she would bring me ahot cocoa tonight like ol' times...but didn't. So nevermind on that note... ummm seminar was great as always! Lunch ofcourse was a pleasure, and then soccer, i know i constantly say this but man... my passion, desire and love. Its so delicious!!!! Speaking of that here are m oranges, sold all 20 cases I ordered and this is the half case we kept to eat at our house. So now I can go to Mexico in July!! Its awesome!! 68 more days and i'll be on the beach, beautiful women, drinking a pina colada, chillin with my brother Bradley, and oh ya building a hosue! Good and good for you! Well after soccer I came home and just relaxed, made some taquitos, chocolate milk, and I cant remember what else... Ice cream nevermind, yea quite a marvelous dinner. Anyways then we went over to Lisa's but came backhome, at some pizza and my flavored milks, let's see, talked to nate for 30 ish and thats about it. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment