Monday, April 9, 2012

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Well today was interesting but turned out to be quite fantastic. Well still interesting and hard but good day. Annie and I woke up at 7 and got ready. Grabbed some breakfast at McDonald's then headed up  to her sister's baptism. I dropped her off then went to Wal Mart to look for these drore holders becuase I have to fix my kitchen drore, but they didnt have anything. So I just went to McDonald's parking lot since they had wifi and I sat for 2 hours waiting. Then they were done so I came and Annie, My dad, and I talked for over an hour about plans and all this recent stuff that has happened and I left at 2, resulting with Annie staying up there and officially moving up there. So I'm back at the house alone again, oh well. Drove home, went to Brad's and saw their new chicks that Kelly got. Then came home and chilled for a while.Morgan invited me over so we went and rode horses!! So great, I love riding horses and we always have a good time. I wish I had horses so bad. They are extremely lucky to have them. So we went for a long ride but it got cold so came home, then at some french toast that Lisa made, then her family and I minus Lyndsie watched the movie "Hugo". I thought it was a pretty good movie, but they thought it was kind of wierd and slow, but ya it was. So thats basically it, came home and hit the sack. Oh this picture is in the canyon on the way up to Evanston, had my SLR but forgot memory card so took this with ipad, its alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment