Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Friday, April 13, 2012

Well Friday was a great day! school was pretty good as far as i remember which is hardly at all, the soccer was obviously gorgeous, then after I came home and had to organize the house alot and what not. Met with Ed Tugaw the realtor for my house with my Grandma, and then came home and cleaned everything up. Travis and Jon came over and we played AIR WINGS!!!!!! awesomest game ever!! its a paper airplane game on the ipad and its a battle, basically the best. WE seriously played that forever, then we went penny tapping, which was the best ever until...you freaking caught us...ah that ticked me off and ruined my whole night, im serious, i was furious but whatever. Painted mojo's car, came home, watched a soccer movie partially, and slept!! oh this picture is what i look up at every night or morning i guess its brett favre who was and still is a big hero to me, and then the YES! is always happy and helping because well it reminds me of yes man themovie but alsoit is how nikki answered me and so shes way cute so makes me feel all cozy inside, haha thats all, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment