Saturday, April 7, 2012

Friday, April 6, 2012

Wierd this is the only picture i took friday but oh well. So I woke up to a couple inches of snow today.. yea crazy huh? But wee had practice at 8 so we went but just watched film because it was way bad weather obviously and our field was covered. We actually just got talked to and then watched youtube videos on soccer, kinds cool. After I came home and hung out iwht trav a little but then had to clean so we parted ways. Bunch of stuff went on, talked to my mom and hung with her mostly throughout the day. Almost finished up tilling, cleaning, organizing, and preparing the garden and chicken coop. Fertilized the lawn and got the sprinkles up and running again. Then Mom and Grandma left for a drive so I just chilled and I went to the bank to cash all my checks from oranges for Mexico. Turns out i am still short some money so I am selling this wii and accessories, two video games,and some basketball shoes, that should cover it all! So this is the only picture and I thought it actually looked enat and organized so there you have it. $100. After that Annie and I went down to the LAyton hills mall and just walked around i guess and hung at the mall, it was cool but wierd because it sucks to be there and not have money but oh well. Then it was time for the movie so Annie and I went and saw the Vow. Way good movie even second time haha. Really liked it and Im glad annie and I spent time together.Bishop then came over and talked to us and gave us both a priesthood blessing. I love him so much and hope to be like him. Well now its bed time

No comments:

Post a Comment