Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Well, first day of spring break, woke up around 9 and got ready. Met by burger king and wee divided up and went to look for more sponsorships for soccer, annoying but whatever. That got done shortly so Fernando Brad and I went to Wendy's and got something to eat. Then I came home and worked in the Garden, filled the garbage up with weeds, moved and cleaned up the disgusting chicken coop, etc. Then practice at 3 so i Picked up Brad and we went. Good practice, well great. Yea then after Brad and I were chilling and then Alex came over which is sweet becasue we hardly hang with him. Then Trav and Kendra came and we went penny tapping. Super fun i thought except the last one, they kinda caught us but before they caught us they found the string so we booked it and me not thinking at all was in my slippers so i flipped those off into my hands and in the mix of sprinting off in the dark and looking back, i hit alex and took a slam to the ground haha. I bet it looked hiarious but my adrenaline was going so i got up and kept running.My feet kill and i got like a blood bruise on my foot but the bad part is my hands,my palms. Two huge gashes in them. Put some bandaids on but wouldnt hold so TRavis geniusly suggested taping so i did. Very nice, memorable and it kills. I can say i am super thankful for hands though.

No comments:

Post a Comment