Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday, back to school, i have such bad senioritis, I am now even questioning taking the AP Calculus and AP Spanish Tests...oy vey, fail haha.But anyways school was long and i as lathargic all day, except in seminary ofcourse. But i was ready for our soccer game vs. Logan, butterflies, way pumped up and focused. We started the game good but logan scored with a minute left in irst half, then 7 mimnutes into secnd half, pretty crappy. I was and am ticked. Well, came home, Grandma brought me some tiny spicy chicken for Maple Gardens in Logan. Now this kinda looks gross in this picture but it has been my whole life my favorite food. Whats funny is my mom said she ate it alot while she was pregnant with me, kinda wierd but way fascinating to me, i wonder if thats why i like it so much. So ya she brought that over to me, and it was exactly what i wanted at that moment like, it was a suprise but its thats thing that is a perfect suprise and you have forgotten about it for not having it for a long time, way delicious. Then was headed to sleep at travis's but he got sick so i crashed at my own home. Just listened to music, looked for cleats, same ol same old. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment