Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Well this is my Easter basket! Im loved and appreciate it! thanks Mom and Grandma! Although I'm not sure if I should eat all the candy, or i am screwed health wise, maybe i will share it. But today was an amazing day. Woke up and went to SAcrament meeting at 9, which was a really impressive fast and testimony meeting, then sped home and jumped in Grandmas van and headed to Logan with them for Skyler's ordination to be a teacher. Their sacrament meeting was good too and after the ordination went great. I can't believe he is already taller than I am, well almost the same, he will pass me soon Im sure. We came home and I ate two Roast beef sandwiches, and 3 sloppy joes, they were way good. Then Brent and I went and hid all the easter eggs, it was way funner to wath everyone than to look for them, it was funn and was a great challenge! Then Brent took me for a long ride up the canyon which turned out great and he is one of my best friends. Came home and threw the football with Olivia, Dawson, and Sky. Got bored so we all played water balloon volleyball. Then I came home with G and G. They left and I got my laundry done, and started to get all the papers cleaned out and all my junk organized haha.  Completely, well basically cleaned the man fort, and then TRav and Brad slept over, random but cool. Yep thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment