Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Well today was quite a nice day. Woke up at 8 because of the great late start. Locked my keys in my car though so i was ticked because now I was late, I grabbed a shishkabob metal stick, bent it, and said a prayer. It opened up so I have to thank the man upstairs for that one. Got to school and it went pretty good i guess, it was school. Then we had practice which turned out to be one of the best, really fun but also a focused and clean training session. AFter it was a pasta  party at Shad's so brad and I ran to my house, got some sauce, then headed over. Great food obviously, then I looked for new cleats tobuy. Thats basically all alex and  i did the whole time. Then Brad and I left, came home, and had to get all this stuff cleaned up at my house, so i turned on pandora and put my shoulder to the wheel, this song is definately one of my favorites, might be a remake but sounded great. Talked to Morgan for a while, then she hung up cuz i said my and her little sister were best friends haha, thats about it. later!

No comments:

Post a Comment