Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday! Spring break! Late start! Last day for almost a week! Well I am super happy and so school was super great! Yea thats all i have to say is it was short and sweet, love seminary and played on my ipad in all my other classes, so moving on. Oh soccer of course was wonderful. Made a sick top left shot today that made nate scream and go woooooo, thats obviously always good. Okay then hurried and got home and Grandma Mom Annie and I headed of to Kaysville ish to The Davis Hospital. We got there and everyone was there. Natalie was pretty tired and seemed overwhelmed laying in the hospital bed. Said hi to everyone and it was good to see everyone, but there was baby mason, oh he was/is so perfect, so innocent and gosh. I got to holf him and I was in awe the whole time. They are so perfect, just yea every synonym i could use, just gentle and precious and you don't realize it til you hold him that life is so valuable and man i was so lucky to get that experience tonight. I studied all the features of him and it just amazed me at how wonderful he was. I can;t wait to be a dad! I know that sounds wierd coming from a senior and im surely not ready yet but wow it was so neat to do that today. All the little things that Mason did were just so unique and yes ill say it, so cute. We had fun and i soaked it all in. Oh and on the side of that, Uncle Dave, Rebecca, Richard, Natalie, and Caroline gave me a graduation gift since i wouldnt see them before then... and wow it was over the top, perfect. A big frame of my own bought Green Bay Packers Franchise stock. I help own and run Lambeau field and the packers !!! I have one sharehold with them and they got it for me! It was so sweet! That was the next picture ii couldve put on it was amazing! Well yea i better sum it up here so we had a blast and yea spring break. Gonna play soccer hang with family and cousins, hopefully girls, snowboard. yep later

1 comment:

  1. Ah. New little babies are so exciting! Tell Natalie congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete