Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference on April Fool's!! Well today was a really impressive day, weather wise its like it was dawn all day, just quite and like waking up all day i guess, never really got bright, pretty neat I thought. So woke up and watched morning session at our house which was fun and really good. Then the three of us went out to Grandma and Grandpas after and relaxed with them, Grandma made a great supper, then the three girls went into the living room and watched conference while Grandpa and I stayed in the dining room and watched it there. Really good talks and I was impressed especially on M. Russell Ballards talk, atleast thats what I got most out of and wrote down most notes. Then we went home and I took this picture jsut as we were going to turn back onto the main road. Came home and Annie and I hung out, Mom went for a drive with her clsoe friends and then Annie went for a walk, I jsut did the normal here and relaxed, listened to music, then unfortunately cleaned my room, and looked forever for "Courageous" but still haven't found it...  my night ended up with some hot rolls and cookies and milk while listening to country music and playing draw something, pretty interesting. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment