Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Funny story, so last night, I was exhausted from soccer and my body was quite soar and worn out. So I started the bath tub and figured I would be refreshed from a nice bath. (Realize I havn't tooken a bath forever so this is why it happened.) I came downstairs and got some food and then I made my picture post for that night....bad news is I came back upstairs when i was done and sure enough, the whole bathroom was flooded, an inch or two, out to the carpet. HAHA it was awesome and awful at the moment. I threw towels everywhere and in the meantime my phone got wet through all my freaking out...so here is the hand me down and I am soooo thankful for my mom and getting it to me within the next day!! Moral of the story is, don't get too happy about your day because it will bite you back, karma, know how to take baths, and...  well look at the positive side of things, its a good story to tell. Thats all, later

No comments:

Post a Comment