Sunday, February 19, 2012

Saturday,February 18, 2012

So it is really unfortunate I don't have a great picture today because I couldve gotten an amazing one anytime throughout the day. My cousin and I went to my church ball game, then to Flow Rider which was AWESOME!! Then we rushed back and I had to shower and get ready in 15 minutes for my hot date! Today was Sweathearts for Box Elder and Taylor Huff asked me so it was a picture perfect date. Went ice skating which I am now in  love with, then ate dinner, even though we were last in line and Taylor didn't even get any delicious chicken! Then we danced hardcore! Definately one of my better if not best dance nights. Then played games at Grandma Pete's. New favorite game is Swedish Twister, especially when its with a bunch of cute girls haha. Oh and by the way this is my Oakley hoodie jsut the O brand on the chest of it that Taylor got us, favorite new hoodie. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment