Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday, February 25, 2012

This is a pretty wierd and gross picture today but it was well worth it. Starting from the top, we woke up and had breakfast, german pancakes and bacon, then sat around for a while, I went and got my haircut, then skateboarded, then planking!! and I got this from planking off a stop sign, yes i actually did it. Twas very amazing and worth the cut. Then went down to kaysville and with all my family and cousins etc. We hung out and talked but the main course was going to the Trampoline place. It was crazy fun, there are tramps everywhere and just this huge bouncing park basically. I successfully did a gainer for the first time, double front flip, then the big ones I did a front flip and while in the air shot a foul shot with a dodgeball and made it, then my highlight...I squeezed a dodgeball between my feet and did a backflip, while in the air I flipped and released my feet to shoot the basketball....it made it...Great day! But not done yet! A & W got some delicious shakes, then dropped Brad off for his show, then Travis Nikki Maddie and I had a movie night and watched none other than MADEA!!!! Quite a swell day for CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment