Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Today was literally one of the best days of my life thus far. Stake conference was beautiful! President Summer Hayes had a talk which I will forever remember and was inspiring beyond measure. I was able to meet prior to with President Summer Hayes of the Area Seventy and President Laing what happened inside the meeting was sacred to me and was an experience that I will always remember for the rest of my life and continually look back upon. I also got the opportunity to bear my testimony during conference, which was a humbling and truly great experience. My eyes have been opened again and I have come to realize and grow alot more just from today. I Love The Lord and Love my Family. Thankyou for this learning experience, this is a day I will tell my kids about someday. Solid day, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment