Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday! Blessed Day, woke up and went to sacrament meeting at 9, then Grandma and Grandpa came and picked me up and we headed down to see my Mother dear. This is us out on the porch, it was sooo great to see her and talk to her and she is doing so fantastic it seems to me. I am glad we got to go and she seemed relieved that we came and happier hopefully. Stayed down there til 330 and talked and everything then had to leave. They dropped me off at Morgan's and i got to have an amazing sunday dinner with the McCormick's, they made these Burgers that were to die for, okay not worth dying for but i was full before i finished my first one but i still had two, thats how good they were. Hung out with them for a while, talked and had fun, then Morgan took me home. Thats a pretty shweet sunday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment